The powder handling equipment is the backbone of production in many industries like chemical, dairy, and pharmaceuticals. The demand for dairy and pharmaceutical products can never be wholly fulfilled. But with power handling, the production process becomes much faster so producers can meet the demands of consumers without compromising the product’s quality. Power handling is a very critical step in production. It is responsible for product quality control. The quality of the product adds to the company’s reputation. Many brands face backlash due to a few bad samples released in the market. In this scenario, making no mistakes during production becomes more than necessary. People’s trust in companies depends solely on how the public receives companies’ products.
Types of powder handling equipment
There are many types of power handling equipment, and every piece of equipment is used for a different purpose. Most industries use personalized equipment as per their needs. Production of different products has a different procedure of production. This equipment makes work easier by using less manpower and being fast.
Some of the power handling equipment are-
- Vacuum conveyor
- Volumetric feeder
- Bulk bag discharger
- Vacuum receiver
- Screw conveyors
- Belt conveyors
Uses of power handling equipment
The use of power handling is versatile. The production of products has many aspects, some of which are-
- Tipping of powder and discharging it.
- Screening and sifting of powder and other elements.
- Conveying and transferring of powder are done with care.
- Filtration differentiates all the unwanted materials.
- Separation of unwanted material.
- Dosing to the required amount
- Weights are measured by powder so that every product can be categorized.
- Mixing is an integral part of the process, which aids in mixing the components.
- By the use of a blender, it’s blended together.
- Packing and handling of the powder use these types of equipment. During this process is ensured to be clean by continuous watch over the whole procedure and at last quality check. The powder is dispatched for further use if it passes a quality check.
Which industry uses powder handling equipment?
Powder handling equipment is used most of the time in the chemical, dairy, and pharmaceutical industries. That is because these industries have similar production procedures. Pharmaceuticals and chemical industries have chemicals as their main component. The dairy industry uses processes like blending and mixing, which are also in the pharmaceutical industry.