A tourist must make considerable preparations before entering a distant country. Financial support and knowledge on how to obtain a valid passport are among these preparations. The job of migration family and partner visa specialists is to assist people in complying with and comprehending the legal requirements and processes in the process of migration, and here is where they come into play. Laws and rules governing immigration have also changed relatively regularly. You may better understand your needs and move forward with the finest advice by working with a seasoned migration agency.
Issues with unregistered agents
For some people, the entire immigration process turns out to be lovely, but for others, it becomes a nightmare come true. People who “pretended” to be registered agents have tricked people on several occasions. These con artists frequently exploit the necessities of defenseless people. In one recent instance, students who wanted to study in Australia were charged up to $20,000 for certificates of education and job experience that ultimately turned out to be fraudulent.
Governments from different nations have been increasingly harsh in enforcing immigration regulations in order to stop such incidents from happening again. Today, stern measures are being implemented to stop immigration fraud in Australia and New Zealand, among other places. In Australia, a body called the Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority has been established in this regard. According to this organization, anyone or any agency wishing to provide immigration services must register there in order to do so. If they do not, they risk up to 10 years in prison.
Prevention strategies for immigration fraud – Always be cautious when employing an immigration agent:
- to learn more about the history of the services he offers,
- to determine the price for his services. Cross-check the fees to ensure that the professional is not charging excessive costs, even if each professional sets his prices based on his experience and position in the business.
- Agents who guarantee the moon or make claims that seem unreal should be avoided
- Make sure to verify his registration with the organizations in charge of providing agents with registration.
- Beware of agents who promise to assist you in manufacturing any bogus paperwork for your immigration.
- Agents who like to brag about their “contacts” with any embassy should be avoided.
- Obtain a complete receipt for any funds sent to this agent.
Moving to a new country can be an incredible experience, but it can also be difficult. It is laborious and time-consuming, even though you can finish a visa application and spend hours researching on your own. Immigration officers play a role in this. You can call a qualified migration agent before you start the relocation process, and they will guide you through the entire process of equipping your new house.