Choosing a wedding gown has got to be one of the most exciting and fun things on a bride’s to-do list. As your big day’s coming, you’ve got everything planned, from a wedding venue, cake, decor, photographer, invitation, and hair and make-up artist. Your bridal dress should not be left out as you have everything prepared. Wearing the gown and looking into the mirror is the moment that gives you a feel like a bride-to-be. Yet, with the numerous bridal shop singapore and boutiques, it’s no longer surprising that you’re spoilt for choice.
Looking for the bridal dress of your dreams can be nerve-racking. You’ve maybe never worn it before, but the pressure to buy a wedding dress can be felt. As it is the most valuable piece of clothing that a lot of women will own. Researching how to select a bridal shop can have a huge impact on your wedding dress shopping experience. You’ll like to look for a wedding dress shop that makes you feel comfortable.
Tips when buying a wedding dress:
1. Research and know what you like
2. Collect visual files of your preferred dresses by tearing pages from magazines, browsing the web for bridal shops, and seeing what popular brides are wearing.
3. Read Reviews
4. Check reviews for bridal salons nearest to your area, and be mindful of what actual brides had to mention that will aid you to make a well-informed choice wherein you want to visit.
5. Visit the different bridal shop
6. You must experiment with various bridal boutiques before deciding on a dress to choose from. So you can try different styles and narrow down what you like.
7. Consider your budget
8. Before selecting a bridal shop or boutique to visit, you must ensure that there is a price range you want to stick to. You need to inform your stylist of the maximum amount you can afford before you try on any outfit.
Check out the best bridal shops or boutiques in Singapore
1. Frieda Brides
2. This bridal shop located in Singapore ensures you’ll get only the best for your wedding day. It has everything you’re looking for, whether it is a gown with a modern twist or a bohemian-style wedding dress.
3. Korean Artiz Studio
4. Since Korean dramas are widely popular, there’s no wonder we’re a lot are dreaming about having a fairytale Korean wedding. In this shop, you can fulfill the same look Korean bride you want to achieve. They have lacy sleeve designs and off-shoulder gowns that make you look chic and pretty.
5. Trinity Gallery
6. Elegant, graceful, and beautiful are the types of designer wedding gowns available at the Trinity Gallery.
8. They offer elegant wedding gowns crafted with the finest lace. You can choose a different style at reasonable prices.