Gynaecology is the medical practice dealing with the health of the female reproductive organs and system. Many gynaecologists also work as an obstetrician, which is a doctor for help during childbirth since in many operations the functionality of these professions overlaps. Although there can be many reasons to visit a gynaecologist, some common reasons among women of all ages have been listed below:
- The appearance of abnormal smears, which is felt as pain in the abdominal region.
- Problems related to passing urine or urinary system such as bladder problems, incontinence, stress and urgency incontinence, recurrent cystitis, problems in passing urine, etc.
- Problems from dyskaryosis.
- Early Pregnancy Problems.
- Fibroids, which are also felt as pain in the abdomen.
- Menopause and period-related problems.
- Ovarian Cysts.
- PCOS-related problems.
- Discomfort that is caused due to irregular periods from hormonal changes.
- Infections, including yeast infection.
- Difficulty in getting pregnant, etc.
There can be more personal reasons for which a woman might pay a visit to the local gynae health clinic for women.
Importance of a gynaecologist
These doctors are generally women, that understand the fact that it can be difficult for women to speak openly about matters related to their reproductive and sexual health/issues. Thus, they are dedicated to their work and do their best to make the patients comfortable with sharing their personal information. Since the health of women is a vital aspect to cater they show respect to their profession. Women face a lot of issues that can turn from bad to worse if they don’t seek the required medical attention. We know that from puberty, menarche, breast development, pregnancy to menopause, significant diseases affect women which require medical attention. Thus, it is important to pay a visit to a gynae health clinic for womenevery five to six months or whenever required. It does not harm but intimates about existing or potential diseases which gives you time to act on such problems. There are several reasons to emphasize the importance of gynaecologists in a women’s life as they play a vital role in every woman’s life. Thus, one must consider this as an investment along with buying good health insurance for difficult times in the future. It is also essential to keep regular cleanliness as the health of sexual organs is just as important to prevent diseases.